Salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:34:37 -0800 (PST)
HI,  i wanted to tell you all the sad news that my former husband, and father
of our 6 kids, died of a heart attack early Tues. morn.   He was scheduled for
quad bypass on Wednesday.  Everyone was w/him when he died at United.

If anyone wants to contribute for a memorial, the organization he loved was The
Innocents Project of Minnesota.  web site is
IPMN.ORG.

Thanks,

Patty
  • Salon, (continued)
    • Salon patty, August 12 2012
    • Fwd: Salon Patty Guerrero, April 3 2013
    • Fwd: Salon Patty Guerrero, August 6 2013
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, November 4 2013
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, January 9 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, March 17 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, September 30 2014
    • Salon Patty Guerrero, October 14 2014
    • Salon patty guerrero, January 5 2015