Pax-salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 18:29:26 -0800 (PST)
And, tomorrow night if you want to bring any non-perishable food to give to the
food shelves i will be happy to deliver it .

Patty
I don't need a whole lot to eat, but this month I know I'm not going to buy any
meats."

LEON SIMMONS, 63, one of more than 47 million Americans whose food stamp
allotment was cut this month.

  • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, April 21 2013
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, April 25 2013
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, August 3 2013
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, December 9 2013
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, December 9 2013
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 2 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 3 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 19 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 26 2014