conversational salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Could read/discuss the following article for our open discussion on
Tuesday, Oct. 29.    Comments may be worth reading, also.

The book to read for the last Tuesday in November is "How I Could Help the
World."  by Helen Keller.   Someone who comes to salon is able to 10 books for
us if we want to buy from him.  Cost about $10.00

Thanks,

Patty

Begin forwarded message: