Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 07:44:25 -0700 (PDT)
HI,   This Tuesday, Aug. 7, we will have Open Conversation.   Bring your pens
and a postcard to write to Gov. Dayton to tell him we want him to follow
Governor Pat Quinn of Ill. and ban guns.  Also, to tell him to be stronger on
his stance against the 2 amendments on the ballot this next election.

After this week we will not be having salons until further notice.

I also wrote to Secretary of State Mark Richie and invited him to come to the
salon in the future, telling him that even if St Joan of Arc dissed him in
coming there to speak, we would be honored if he came to the salon.

Thanks,

Patty