Conversational Salons
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI ,   Well, after a hiatus of 2 months,  the salons will start again next
Tuesday, May 1.   The topic will just be Open Conversation and we can all tell
each other what we did for the past 8 Tuesday nights.  (or something a bit more
interesting and important) .  Hope to see you.

I am sending out an email to the list regarding WAMM's  Walk for Justice in
June.  i may do the walk and so will be asking for people to sponsor me, or if
i don't walk, just will ask if you can donate or pledge  for the annual walk we
do at Alliant Techsystems.
Well, it looks like i have already asked you so consider this the request for a
sponsorship.   It will be June 2.    What would we do without WAMM?
Hope you can see fit to give something for the Walk Against Weapons.
You can send a check to me made out to WAMM.   393 Fulton, St Paul, Mn 55102
or give to me at the salons in May.

Thanks in advance.

patty