conversational salon (evaluation)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 14:42:49 -0700 (PDT)
HI, This Tuesday, March 15, is an evaluation night. Sometimes when there are 5 Fridays in a month we use one of them for a little evaluation so we can continue to do things well.

Next Tuesday, Richare Gehrman, Director of Safe Passage for Children of Mn. will be the guest .

The last Tuesday is the discussion of the book The Transition Handbook for Little Book of the Odd Month Club. (bring your suggestion for the next Little Book Club which will be the last Tues of May. Maybe a good fiction book.)