Conversational Salon (Little Book of the Odd Month Club)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:03:00 -0800 (PST)
HI, We finished discussing A Town Like Alice, and i must say, i liked the book a lot more after hearing the people than i did just reading it on my own.

The next Little Book of the Odd Month Club , the last Tuesday in January, will discuss the book Washington Rules: America's Path to Permanent War by Andrew Bacevich. It is , in my opinion, a really important book. Only 250 pages . Big print. Well, not like the old LARGE PRINT books at the library, but easy read.

While i am here, i will just say that next Tuesday, December 7, we will be having Open Conversation. Hope to see you.

patty