Fwd: Howard Zinn at NP Event April 6th
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:50:14 -0800 (PST)
I have been asked to forward this event.
patty

Begin forwarded message:

Save the Date.
Be a Voice for Peace!
A benefit for Nonviolent Peaceforce:

Monday, April 6, 2009 7 p.m.

Voices of a People's History

O'Shaughnessy Auditorium

Purchase tickets at:
O'Shaughnessy Auditorium

College of St. Cat herine

Box Office: 651 690-6700

2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul
•Students ($12)•General ($21/$36)•

Sustainer ($125/$100 is tax deductible)

Sustainers are invited to a reception after the performance with Howard Zinn and notable cast.

Howard Zinn, Lou Bellamy, Isabell Monk O'Connor, Jearlyn Steale, Dipankar Mukherjee,and friends tell the stories of unsung people who have shaped history.

This performance ofVoices of a People's Historyis based on the book by historian and activist Howard Zinn.

The event is a fundraiser for Nonviolent Peaceforce. Howard Zinn will sign books following the performance. Nonviolent Peaceforce(NP) is a nonpartisan unarmed peacekeeping force composed of trained civilians from around the world.

"We suffer from an incurable malady: Hope."
 Mahmoud Darwish, Palestinian poet