Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:48:25 -0800 (PST)
HI, This Tuesday, March 3, our guest will be Vernon Rodriques. Vernon was arrested during the RNC and was charged w/a felony. The charges were dropped. He wants to speak to people so we can bring a human face to stories we hear about "violent Anarchists" who were protesting.

March 10, we are in for a treat. Kirk Anderson, local author and cartoonist who in past years was a cartoonist for the Pioneer Press and Star Tribune. He will have his new book ,Banana Republic : Adventures in Amnesia. He will show his slides and i promise you a provocative and fun evening.

"We suffer from an incurable malady: Hope."
 Mahmoud Darwish, Palestinian poet