Fwd: conversational salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:35:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Tuesday, August 26, we will be reading the poetry of and celebrating the life of the Palestinian poet, Mahmoud Darwich. The Butterfly's Burden is one of his books of poetry. Mahmoud Darwich was the Poet Laureat of the Palestinians and is considered one of the most important Arab poets. He died last week. His poetry also can be found on the internet.
Thanks,
patty

Everywhere we go People want to know Who we are So we tell them We are the people The mighty mighty people

Everywhere we go
People want to know
Who we are
So we tell them