Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 08:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, This Tuesday, August 5, we will be showing the award winning HBO documentary " White Light, Black Rain: The Destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki."
It is almost the anniversary of the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki so it is important to remember and never forget. This film shows archival footage and photography and interviews---both with Japanese survivors and Americans who believed their involvement would help end the horrible war. It is 85 min. in length so we will start promptly at 6:30 so there will be time for discussion.
Thanks,
patty

Everywhere we go
People want to know