[PROG2] Digest of Aug 24, 2005
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mn-prog-events2 Digest, Vol 1, Issue 4

You can reach the person managing the list at fholson [at] cohousing.org

Today's Topics:

   1. Remembrance vigil 8.06 9pm (Charles Underwood)
   2. Rainwater recycle 8.06 10am (Mark Snyder)
   3. Green potluck picnic 8.06 11am (Tom Taylor)
   4. Wirth House tour 8.06 12noon (Dastj02)
   5. Peace lantern float 8.06 7pm (Charles Underwood)
   6. Frinj frinj 8.06 7pm (Charles Underwood)
   7. Sensible vigil 8.07 12noon (skarx001)

Message: 1